Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
These are easy to make and kids love them.
Top Review by DianeRN in Neosho, Missouri
OMG> I did not have any tomato soup and I found this out after I started make these so I grabbed a can of rotel tomatoes and mixed with a can of tomato sauce and added a small can of french dried onion and there were so good. My DH loved them. Next time will have soup on hand. Thanks for posting.
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly beat egg with a fork, then add a heaping tablespoon of the soup and mix lightly.
- Mix in rice, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in the ground beef and mix well with hands.
- Form mixture into 1 1/2 inch round meatballs.
- Coat a large skillet over medium heat with oil.
- Cook meatballs and brown on all sides.
- Combine remaining soup with Worcestershire (you can increase or decrease Worcestershire to your liking) Stir until smooth, then spoon over meatballs.
- Cover with lid and simmer for 20-30 minutes , stirring every few minutes.