Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside the seasoning packet from the Rice-A-Roni.
- Combine rice/vermacelli mixture with the hamburger and egg.
- Shape into walnut-sized meatballs and brown lightly in skillet, using a spoon to turn the meatballs.
- Drain grease.
- Mix the contents of the reserved seasoning packet with the 2 1/2 cups water.
- Pour mixture over meatballs in skillet.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cover.
- Simmer 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with noodles or rice.