Great meatballs that have rice in them, and are simmered in a tomato-Worcestershire sauce. Definitely a kid pleaser; these were my all time favorites as a kid, and are to my kids now! All you have to do is cook up a vegetable to go on the side and you have a complete meal.
- Combine ground beef, rice, egg, parsley, onion, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup of the tomato soup. Mix well.
- Shape mixture into about 20 small meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large skillet.
- Mix rest of soup, water, and Worcestershire in a small bowl; pour over meatballs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover; and simmer 40 mintes or until meatballs are cooked and rice is soft, stirring often.