Recipe by Alyxsandrya
First off, this recipe is NOT made with Porcupine lol and do not let the ingredients fool you, it is full of flavour and everyone I have made it for has absolutely loved it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups instant rice
- 3 -4 cans heinz tomato soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 onion, diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix the hamburger and one can of soup.
- Add eggs and rice, mix well.
- Shape into meatballs.
- In lg bowl mix remaining soup and enough water to make a runny sauce.
- Pour enough sauce into a casserole dish to cover the bottom.
- Add meatballs, and cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake for approximately 1 hour.