Porcupine meatballs are fast and easy. They are great when kids help in the kitchen. They are great served with green salad and garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg and one can of tomato sauce in large bowl.
- 2Mix together uncooked rice, parsley flakes, dried onion, salt& pepper.
- 3Add to tomato sauce mixture and mix well.
- 4Add ground beef, mix well.
- 5Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meat balls (should have about 20).
- 6Put the meatballs into a 10-inch skillet.
- 7Put water into small bowl.
- 8Add second can of tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- 9Pour mixture over meatballs in skillet.
- 10Cook over medium high heat.
- 11When mixture starts to boil, turn burner down to med-low.
- 12Cover pan.
- 13Cook for 40 minutes, stirring often.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Porcupine Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.2 mg
- Sodium 852.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 26.6 g