- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg and 1/4 cup of the soup.
- Stir in the uncooked rice, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add beef and mix well with either a spoon or your hands.
- Shape into 1 to 1 1/2-inch balls. Place in a 10" skillet.
- Mix remaining soup with Worcestershire sauce and water. Pour over meatballs.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover, and simmer for 35-40 minutes, stirring often.