Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
1001 More Low Fat Recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes (partially drained)
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large green bell peppers, seeded
- Mix ground beef, tomatoes, rice, paprika, celery salt and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl until well blended.
- Cut each pepper lengthwise into 4 or 5 large strips.
- Place half the peppers on the bottom of a lightly greased 9 inch baking dish.
- Spoon half the beef mixture over, spreading evenly.
- Repeat with remaining peppers and meat mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 350 until beef is cooked and peppers are tender, about 45 minutes.