Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
A simple and tastey recipe with ground beef and rice meatballs in spaghetti sauce recipe.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- MELT margarine in small skillet on medium high heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir until tender.
- Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds.
- ADD onion mixture to combined meat, rice, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup water; mix until well blended.
- Shape into 30 meatballs.
- MIX spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water in skillet.
- Bring to boil; add meatballs.
- Return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.