Recipe by lets.eat
I found this at www.fitnessandfreebies.com. It is quite time consuming to make. Cook time is freeze time and it is just an estimated time. This was a hit with my DS's and their cousins! The measurements are for 1-3oz. freezer pop (your typical disposable bathroom cup), so buy ingredients according to your desired popsicle quantity and pop size
- 2 tablespoons red juice (I used Hawaiian punch)
- 2 tablespoons white juice (I used White Grape Juice)
- 2 tablespoons blue juice (I used blue Hawaiian punch)
- 1 red string licorice (for fuse)
- 1 wooden craft stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bathroom cup on cookie sheet.
- Pour the 2 tablespoons red punch into cup.
- Freeze 2 to 3 hours until firm-slushy.
- Remove from freezer and poke craft stick into the center.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of white juice and freeze 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Top off with the 2 tablespoons of the blue juice and insert a 2-3 inch string of licorice into popsicle.
- Freeze until hard, another 2 to 3 hours.
- Peel away cup and serve!