"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This recipe is from my Dad. These are great on sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium size saucepan, simmer vinegar, water and sugar for 5 minutes.
- 2Slice peppers, removing seeds.
- 3Place peppers in glass jar (can use any type of glass jar with tight fitting lid).
- 4Pour liquid mixture over peppers leaving 1/2-inch headspace.
- 5Allow to cool and then place tight fitting lid on; store in refrigerator.
- 6Best if left in refrigerator to marinate for at least 24-48 hours before serving. The longer they marinate, more garlic flavor is absorbed. Will last for 2 weeks or more in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pop's Pickled Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g