1/1 Photo of Pop's Half Sour Pickles
96 hrs 10 mins
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This recipe is from my Dad, "The Running Chef" as he dubed himself. These are crisp and garlicky!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub cucumbers under cold water.
- 2Pack whole tightly in jar.
- 3In a seperate bowl, mix water, garlic, pickling salt, and pickling spice.
- 4Stir well and pour over cucumbers.
- 5Add additional warm water, if needed, to fill the jar.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 4-5 days for maximum flavor.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pop's Half Sour Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1752.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: