Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast and easy pork recipe. Serve over rice. From a small recipe book put together by my father-in-law (Poppy.)
- 1 lb pork loin, cubed
- 6 tablespoons taco seasoning (1 package)
- 1 (24 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 4 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Using a large zip top plastic bag, coat pork with taco seasoning.
- Brown in olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add salsa and preserves. Stir well, cover, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Great variety of taste. I cut the recipe down for 2 servings. Made for Spring 09 PAC