Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This slightly sweet cider dressing converted my 3-yr-old into a "Salad Monster". She loves helping me make the vinaigrette, too!
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or 1⁄8 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a lidded jar and shake.
- Add the wet ingredients and shake.
- Good for one large or two small salads.
I made this for a chef salad meal and will make the dressing again. It's very mild in flavor. Nothing overpowers. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
This is a lovely salad dressing! Mild and not overpowering, perfect compliment to any salad. Quick to fix with ingredients I always have on hand - why buy bottled?!? Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011
I really enjoyed this dressing! I toasted the sesame seeds and added a little dijon, s & p to bring it together... ate it over spinach with some grated gruyere. Made for PAC Spring '11