Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed filling (from 12 1/2-oz. can)
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon water
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine poppy seed filling and lemon peel; mix well.
- Unroll dough onto floured surface, forming 13x12-inch rectangle.
- Drop poppy seed mixture by small teaspoonfuls over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges; gently spread being careful not to stretch dough.
- Sprinkle with raisins.
- Starting with one long side, loosely roll up dough; pinch edges to seal.
- Place, seam side down, on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 28 to 35 minutes or until loaf is deep golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped with finger.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and enough water for desired spreading consistency; blend until smooth.
- Spread frosting over top of cooled loaf.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until set.
- Cut into crosswise slices.