Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Grannie used to make this for us as a quick treat. Very easy using prepackaged cake mix and instand pudding mix.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package white cake mix, without pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup water, hot
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9x5 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before slicing and serving.