Chef #325216's Note:
This is a slight variation of my mother-in-law's most popular salad. I make the dressing and keep it in the fridge to use instead of store-bought dressings. The salad ingredients are estimates. She sometimes adds fresh Granny Smith apples, which makes it even more delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1Mix all dressing ingredients in salad jar.
- 2Mix salad ingredients in salad bowl.
- 3Toss dressing with salad just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Salad Dressing & Salad
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: