Recipe by Chris from Kansas
These are deliciously different muffins with the texture of pound cake. You won't be able to eat just one.
Top Review by Sand Holler Farm
Good muffins! I doubled the poppy seeds (we LOVE them) and it just barely seemed enough. I also only had greek yogurt so I tried to cut it with a bit of milk but the batter still came out very very thick. The texture of the muffin was still great though. I like that they aren't overly sweet.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix flour, poppy seeds, salt& baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and butter with electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in yogurt and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased muffins tins.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until pick comes out clean.