Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
For family gatherings this cake is a standard request. It's moist and easy. You'll come back for another slice!
- Using electic mixer, combine the above ingredients using the general method listed on the cake mix box.
- Add the poppy seeds last.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate while still warm.
This cake was, as Paula stated, moist and easy. I made it in no time at all and it came out perfect. I could not find instant coconut cream pudding so I used lemon instead. Also it was baked perfectly at 40 minutes for me. I would still like to try the coconut cream if I find it. I'm definitely putting this in my recipe file to try again. Thanks for posting, Paula.
This was a very moist delicious cake. My family loved it. I will make it again. Thanks for sharing.
Great cake!! I used vanilla pudding cause I didn't have coconut cream pudding and it came out Great. Will definitely be making this recipe again.