Recipe by *Parsley*
An easy and somewhat different side dish.... or meatless main dish. Or even add some leftover cooked chicken or ham and it's a main dish.
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup butter, 1 stick
- 3 gloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet. Saute the garlic in the butter until soft but not brown.
- Drain the cooked pasta and immediately toss with the garlic butter.
- Toss in the poppy seeds and salt to taste.
- Place into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan and serve.