An easy and somewhat different side dish.... or meatless main dish. Or even add some leftover cooked chicken or ham and it's a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet. Saute the garlic in the butter until soft but not brown.
- 3Drain the cooked pasta and immediately toss with the garlic butter.
- 4Toss in the poppy seeds and salt to taste.
- 5Place into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 229.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: