Recipe by DebS #2
These little sandwiches are so easy to make and so yummy. I attended a shower and the hostess made these and they were gobbled up! She also made a batch with smoked turkey and swiss cheese. The hostess used the Sweet Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 lb ham
- 3⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- On a cutting board slice between entire block of 12 rolls in 1/2. Put bottom in a greased pan. Layer with ham and cheese and top with rolls. Cut between rolls to make into sandwiches.
- Sauce - combine sauce ingredients and bring to soft boil and boil for 2 minutes. Add 2 T poppy seeds and pour over sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!