- 2 cups flour
- 9 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate, divided
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, 5 tablespoons sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate, milk, butter and egg until blended. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar and lemonade concentrate. Pierce muffin tops several times with a fork; drizzle with lemonade mixture.