1/1 Photo of Poppy Seed Glazed Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
These small, glazed and baked sandwiches are great for a meal, picnic, formal affair or brunch. I honestly get requests for the recipe EVERY time I serve them to someone new! Easy to make and always delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Without separating into individual rolls, cut tops off.
- 3Line 9x13 pan with roll bottoms and place ham and cheese onto bottoms.
- 4Put tops of rolls back on.
- 5In a saucepan, mix remaining ingredients and bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- 6Pour sauce evenly over sandwiches.
- 7Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Glazed Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 386.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato dinner rolls