These small, glazed and baked sandwiches are great for a meal, picnic, formal affair or brunch. I honestly get requests for the recipe EVERY time I serve them to someone new! Easy to make and always delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Without separating into individual rolls, cut tops off.
- Line 9x13 pan with roll bottoms and place ham and cheese onto bottoms.
- Put tops of rolls back on.
- In a saucepan, mix remaining ingredients and bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over sandwiches.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.