This is a very light tasty coleslaw. It came from the 9/06 issue of Cooking Light. It's a great picnic slaw as there is no mayo in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup orange section
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 16 ounces cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (the bagged kind)
- 1Toss coleslaw, grapes and oranges in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 2To make dressing:.
- 3Whisk sugar and remaining ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour over slaw and toss well to coat.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Fruited Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix