Recipe by mooskie
A nice low calorie dressing. Not too sweet not too tart and super easy - just right!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This tastes like the sweet-sour dressing from my favorite Amish restaurant. Now I don't have to go all the way to Indiana to enjoy it. I'll be making and enjoying this again. Made for PAC Fall '07.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a tupperware bowl, seal and shake vigorously to mix. Refrigerate overnight to let the taste develop.
- It tastes great on a tossed salad of mixed greens with some sliced fresh fruit of your choice. Add walnuts or almonds for crunch and finely chopped vidalia onion for sparkle.