Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy, tart dressing for a fresh fruit salad. Just a hint of sweetness and a tangy bite.
- 2⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In blender, mix first four ingredients until smooth.
- Turning blender on high, add the oil in a slow, steady stream. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Transfer to a container and stil in the poppy seed.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.