- 2⁄3 cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onions
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the vinegar, onion, honey, mustard, and salt in a bowl and stir vigorously with a wire whisk till the mustard and salt dissolve. (Or prepare in blender.)
- Whisking constantly, pour in the oil in a slow, thin stream and continue to beat till the dressing is smooth and thick.
- Stir in the poppy seeds and adjust seasoning.
- Serve or cover tightly with plastic wrap and store in a cool place or in fridge. Dressing will safely keep in fridge for up to 6-10 days.