Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to use this on spinach salad.
Make and share this Poppy Seed Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon poppy seed
- Combine all ingredients except oil and poppy seeds, mix well.
- Slowly add oil and poppy seeds and mix.
- Refridgerate for a couple hours.
Bev, this was so easy to make and so good! I didn't have onion juice, so I minced some onion to make the 1/2 tbls. Thanks for a yummy recipe!
Delicious! Went wonderfully with Bow Tie Pasta Salad With Fontina and Melon. :)
Tastes better than store bought! I only used 1/4 cup sugar, and I find making it fresh is best. I don't like how refridgeration clouds the oil.