Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dressing, good on all your fruit salads, and also excellent for a spinach salad.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon poppy seed
- In mixer bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- Add vinegar and beat on low for 4 minutes.
- Add oil, beat another 10 minutes.
- Add poppy seeds and beat another 5 minutes.
I have been using this recipe for quite some time but omit the onion powder. Use it on fruit as well as lettuce salad. My family loves it!