1/1 Photo of Poppy Seed Crackers
I love these with cream cheese and jalapeno pepper jely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl add flours, poppy seeds and cheese together-whisk.
- 2Whisk together oil and soy sauce and add to the flour mixture along with enough ice water to form a dough ball.
- 3Wrap and chill for around 30 minutes.
- 4On an oiled cookie sheet roll out dough to 0.125 inch thick and with a sharp knife cut into 2 inch squares.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1336.5
- Calories from Fat 831
- Total Fat 92.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 1105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 36.0 g