Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was salvaged off either a can of chicken, box of pasta or bag of dried cranberries. It is a really great salad and is requested at many summer gatherings. It's fall now and I got to thinking of the cranberries in this recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta
- 3⁄4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 (12 1/2 ounce) cans chicken, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped & toasted
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 cups creamy poppy seed dressing
- Cook pasta according to packaging directions. Rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine pasta and everything except dressing. Mix the dressing up in a small bowl and then pour on top and mix gently. Chill for several hours before serving.