I like it because its very easy, tasty, and delicious. My family and friends love it! Got it from a cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken til done (or use leftover chix);then cut up in cubes.
- 2In large bowl, mix together soup& sour cream; add chicken and mix well.
- 3Spread in rectangle baking dish.
- 4Crush up crackers in sleeve and toss well with melted butter; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- 5Shake desired amount of poppyseeds over casserole.
- 6Bake@ 350*degrees till golden brown& bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.7
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 31.0 g