Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like it because its very easy, tasty, and delicious. My family and friends love it! Got it from a cookbook.
- Boil chicken til done (or use leftover chix);then cut up in cubes.
- In large bowl, mix together soup& sour cream; add chicken and mix well.
- Spread in rectangle baking dish.
- Crush up crackers in sleeve and toss well with melted butter; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Shake desired amount of poppyseeds over casserole.
- Bake@ 350*degrees till golden brown& bubbly.