Recipe by iNEEDaCOFFEEbreak
I like it because its very easy, tasty, and delicious. My family and friends love it! Got it from a cookbook.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 c.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Ritz cracker, 1 package
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken til done (or use leftover chix);then cut up in cubes.
- In large bowl, mix together soup& sour cream; add chicken and mix well.
- Spread in rectangle baking dish.
- Crush up crackers in sleeve and toss well with melted butter; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Shake desired amount of poppyseeds over casserole.
- Bake@ 350*degrees till golden brown& bubbly.