1/1 Photo of Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Megan's Mommy's Note:
This is from my mom. It's a super easy, quick and yummy chicken dish. Can be served alone with a salad, or with rice or pasta. Dont skimp on the poppyseeds, it really makes the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the chicken together with the cream soup and sour cream.
- 2Saute the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter. Add to the chicken mixture.
- 3Melt the 1/2 cup butter and mix with the crushed crackers and poppyseeds. Add half of the cracker mixture to the chicken and mix well.
- 4Pour chicken mixture into a greased baking dish. Top with the remaining cracker mixture.
- 5Bake at 375 for 30 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 470.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: