Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great easy dinner idea!
Make and share this Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Boil Chicken breasts and shred.
- Mix chicken together with Cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and sour cream.
- Spread mixture Ritz crackers and sprinkle evenly ontop of chicken mixture.
- Pour melted butter ontop of Ritz crackers topping.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds ontop of casserole.
- Put in the oven at 350F and cook until the ritz topping is brown and crispy.
This has been one of my favorite recipes for years. It is soooooo good, I usually put the crackers, poppy seeds, and butter together in a bowl and mix together with my hands and then sprinkle. Don't know if it makes a difference.