Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great easy dinner idea!
Make and share this Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 36 Ritz crackers
- 6 chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- sprinkling poppy seed
- salt and pepper
- Boil Chicken breasts and shred.
- Mix chicken together with Cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and sour cream.
- Spread mixture Ritz crackers and sprinkle evenly ontop of chicken mixture.
- Pour melted butter ontop of Ritz crackers topping.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds ontop of casserole.
- Put in the oven at 350F and cook until the ritz topping is brown and crispy.
This has been one of my favorite recipes for years. It is soooooo good, I usually put the crackers, poppy seeds, and butter together in a bowl and mix together with my hands and then sprinkle. Don't know if it makes a difference.