1 hr 30 mins
Great easy dinner idea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Chicken breasts and shred.
- 2Mix chicken together with Cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and sour cream.
- 3Spread mixture Ritz crackers and sprinkle evenly ontop of chicken mixture.
- 4Pour melted butter ontop of Ritz crackers topping.
- 5Sprinkle poppy seeds ontop of casserole.
- 6Put in the oven at 350F and cook until the ritz topping is brown and crispy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 1016.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast tenders