I looked all around and couldn't find this recipe that came with noodles. I can't imagine it without noodles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook a little over half the bag of egg noodles until done.
- 2In a bowl,combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream. Mix well.
- 3In a 9x13 take a small chunk of cold butter and rub the bottom of the pan. This insures that the noodles will not stick or become crispy. (I find that this is the only way that works for me. Using spray Pam has always made my noodles on the side crispy.)
- 4Spread noodles over greased pan.
- 5Spread the chicken mixture on top making sure to cover all the noodles well.
- 6Melt the stick of butter and crumble the whole package of Ritz crackers in it and mix until crackers are saturated. Spread on top of chicken mixture.
- 7Sprinkle Poppy Seeds on top.
- 8Cook uncovered at 350 for 30 minute or until hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1214.9
- Calories from Fat 614
- Total Fat 68.2 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 267.5 mg
- Sodium 984.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 41.3 g