Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite dishes that I grew up eating. Even though I am grown and married and live far from mom, I still request this dish every time I go home. This is a very easy dish to change to suit your tastes -- use cream of mushroom or cream of celery -- whatever you have on hand. I also sometimes add a can of sliced mushrooms, or broccoli, or cheese, corn, peas, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together soup and sour cream.
- Add chicken to soup mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix crushed Ritz crakers with the melted butter and poppyseeds and spread over the top of casserole.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until bubbly.