Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A freind gave me this recipe and its great and I have had no complaints. Very quick and easy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 package butter flavored cracker (one roll, I use Ritz)
- poppy seed
- Boil chicken until done.
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks.
- Mix chicken, sour cream and soup together and pour into casserole dish.
- Crush crackers and spread on top of mixture.
- Pour butter evenly over mix.
- Spread poppy seeds on top as much as desired.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30 minutes or until top is a nice golden brown.
I too make a similar poppy seed chicken. I add cream of mushroom and instead of spreading the poppy seeds over the top, I mix them in with the soups and sour cream. This is always a hit at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I make this recipe very similar. The only difference is I also add a can of cream of mushroom soup to the mixture along with the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. It's very good.