Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
Another Keno dinner! Laura made this for our group a few years ago and we all begged for the recipe. I have made it several times and I prefer serving it with rice. Easy dish to prepare for someone in need.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I made 1/2 the recipe using just the cream of chicken soup. Very tasty served over Recipe #380136 with Recipe #271263. Thanksfor sharing this recipe Carol. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
- 4 -5 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 35 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Dice chicken and mix with soups and sour cream. Add chicken.
- Spread in 13 x 9 casserole.
- Crush crackers, mix with poppyseeds and melted butter.
- Spread over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- (You can prepare this ahead of time, but don't mix cracker topping until ready to cook).