Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Keno dinner! Laura made this for our group a few years ago and we all begged for the recipe. I have made it several times and I prefer serving it with rice. Easy dish to prepare for someone in need.
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Dice chicken and mix with soups and sour cream. Add chicken.
- Spread in 13 x 9 casserole.
- Crush crackers, mix with poppyseeds and melted butter.
- Spread over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- (You can prepare this ahead of time, but don't mix cracker topping until ready to cook).
I made 1/2 the recipe using just the cream of chicken soup. Very tasty served over Fat Free, Low Cal Biscuits! with Simply Fried Green Beans. Thanksfor sharing this recipe Carol. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.