Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Creamy chicken dish that is easy to make. My hubby asks me to make this once a week. It is very rich though! Prep time is with cooked chicken
Top Review by Michelle in Louisiana
EXCELLENT! So easy prepared with boneless breasts. Lightened it up with Healthy Request Cream of Chicken soup and light sour cream. Question for sparkmon - what cheese?
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders, cooked and diced
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) sleeve Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix sour cream and soup together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Mash crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over top, and then sprinkle poppy seeds over that.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until crackers start to brown.