Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy chicken dish that is easy to make. My hubby asks me to make this once a week. It is very rich though! Prep time is with cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders, cooked and diced
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) sleeve Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Put chicken in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix sour cream and soup together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Mash crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over top, and then sprinkle poppy seeds over that.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until crackers start to brown.
EXCELLENT! So easy prepared with boneless breasts. Lightened it up with Healthy Request Cream of Chicken soup and light sour cream. Question for sparkmon - what cheese?
I love this recipe because it is SOO easy to make. I had this recipe already but just thought I would post my thoughts. I use boneless, skinless chicken breast.. I brown them and then put them in a baking dish and then I use cream of chicken or cream of celery soup and that really makes it tasty. I love it!
was good but enjoy w/o the cheese-had another recipe that was better-the cheese seemed to take away from the poppyseed/s cream mixture=was something different