Recipe by Tiffanee
This is a great and easy chicken dish. It is a way to use up leftover chicken or turkey and it can be prepared beforehand. The cracker mixtures is what makes this dish so good. I have taken it to people for dinner several times and had lots of requests for the recipe.
Top Review by Donna M.
This is a really delicious chicken dish! I added some chopped broccoli to make it more colorful. Peas would also be a good addition. Very easy to make, and good enough for company! Thanks Tiffanee.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded (turkey can be substituted for chicken)
- 1 (4 ounce) packet Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken with soup and sour cream in a bowl.
- In another bowl add crushed crackers and poppy seeds to melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Mix half of cracker mixture in chicken.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Spread remaining cracker mix on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cover for first 15 minutes and then uncover for last 15 minutes.
- (I like to double the crackers and butter).