Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Nancy Watkins). This is so delightful! Very good!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Ritz cracker (1 1/2 stacks)
- Boil chicken breasts until tender.
- When chicken breasts cool, cut into small pieces.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x12-inch casserole dish.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, and poppy seeds.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Combine melted butter and crackers.
- Sprinkle over casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.