Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this from a friend. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good!
- poppy seed
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and cubed.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Mix sour cream, chicken, and soup.
- Layer soup mixture and crushed ritz crackers in a 9X13" pan, end with a layer of crushed ritz crackers.
- Cut stick of butter in small pieces over ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until butter has melted.
- Cover with poppy seeds and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
I needed a recipe for this that was quick, easy and good, and this was just the recipe. It didn't cook out quiet as thick as I thought it should, but the flavor was wonderful and we ate it to the very last bit!!!