Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This came out of a cook book I received for Christmas. I have yet to try it but it sounded good to me...hope you have good results with it
- 1 (18 ounce) boxyellow butter recipe cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Mix all ingredients together (do not follow directions on cake mix box).
- Pour into greased,floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.