Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
easy, the banana and lemon cake mix combination make this cake. I have tried other combos and by far this is the best.... This makes a nice moist, lemony bundt cake, just for your enjoyment..
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (18 ounce) Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix, jello brand
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- Soak poppy seed in the milk OVERNITE Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water.
- Beat well 3 minutes.
- Beat in the poppy seeds and milk mixture.
- Beat again to blend.
- Mix cocoa, cinnamon, and sugar together.
- Grease and flour if you pan isn't non stick, a bundt pan.
- Layer cake batter alternately with the cocoa mixture, not blending together, layer as a marbling effect.
- Ending with the batter on top.
- Bake 350 degrees oven for 1 hour.
- Until tester comes away clean.
- while still warm mix the remaining lemon juice and granulated sugar, well and pour over the top of the cake forming a glaze.
- Allow to cool completely.