Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a simple bread my mother used to always make for us. It is sure to please.
Make and share this Poppy Seed Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 510.29 g yellow cake mix
- 99.22 g package instant coconut pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml poppy seed, soaked in
- 236.59 ml warm water, for 1/2 hour
- Mix all ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- Bake in greased loaf pan for 45 min at 350 degrees.
Mmmmmmmmm just like my grandma used to make. I'll be making this for my Dad - which is sure to bring a smile and some warm memories to him. Thanks running rachel!