Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a simple bread my mother used to always make for us. It is sure to please.
- 1 (18 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed, soaked in
- 1 cup warm water, for 1/2 hour
- Mix all ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- Bake in greased loaf pan for 45 min at 350 degrees.
Mmmmmmmmm just like my grandma used to make. I'll be making this for my Dad - which is sure to bring a smile and some warm memories to him. Thanks running rachel!