Recipe by lauralie41
A quick and easy recipe that is a cake texture rather than bread. Would also be good with lemon cake mix and coconut pudding. This recipe is adapted from a popular weight loss tracking website newsletter.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup cooking sherry
- 1⁄3 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 4 1⁄4 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for approximately 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.