Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is amazing, taste and texture are prefect. This recipe is from my friend Marina.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil (corn oil is best)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 6 teaspoons poppy seeds
- In a mixer bowl, beat eggs; add sugar and oil.
- Beat well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture alternately with evaporated milk.
- Mix in poppy seeds.
- Pour batter into a greased angel food cake pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.