Recipe by Dienia B.
From Nadine at work. She says this is a good recipe. It uses Bisquick. if you dont have bisquick recipe #16813 will help
Top Review by Outta Here
These were nice and light. I did add a little more milk, since the dough was a little dry. I am going to try these as a morning biscuit, and add more honey and some orange zest.
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine milk, honey, cottage and cheese.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- In bowl, combine Bisquick and poppy seeds.
- Stir in cottage cheese mixture just until blended.
- Turn on floured surface.
- Pat out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with biscuit cutter and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes, or till golden brown.