1/1 Photo of Poppy Seed Biscuits
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Nadine at work. She says this is a good recipe. It uses Bisquick. if you dont have bisquick recipe #16813 will help
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, combine milk, honey, cottage and cheese.
- 2Cover and process until smooth.
- 3In bowl, combine Bisquick and poppy seeds.
- 4Stir in cottage cheese mixture just until blended.
- 5Turn on floured surface.
- 6Pat out to 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Cut with biscuit cutter and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes, or till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 307.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g